Wall to Wall Income
SEALED BID AUCTION
This all brick and glass, 3 story building just smells like money.
Check me out! I sport a new HVAC system. This would a street smart investment. Minutes to La Crosse/West Salem,
YET out of the stress zone. Don’t be a coulda-woulda-shoulda person-this shop! Right on the main corner fits you.
Reach out? Touch those future customers right out your front door. It’s like buying stolen property. Earnest Money $5,000 per property purchased at time of closing. The successful bidder will sign a non-compete clause with the Melrose-Mondor School School System.
Wrapped in Glass
SEALED BID AUCTION
This is now for the ordinary buyer.
Dynamic? Yes. Expensive? No.
Nested one block off Hwy 54 studded with mature trees lies a 45+ room school that is waiting to go to work. Bring your ideas and blueprints. I’m orphaned and would love to be adopted. Maybe as senior living? Apartments? Daycare? I know I would please you!
$5,000 Earnest Money day of the sale (cashier check)
- Seller is making buyer aware that buyer will sign a non-compete clause at time of closing.
- Seller is making buyer aware that there is a 12,000 gal fuel tank on premise and that he has been told it meets code. Buyer should make his or her own conclusion.
- This 7,000 Sq Ft ultra modern building on almost 200 ft of frontage on the Black River already has 2 apts, 2 bars & a hugely successful 60+ canoe & kayak shuttle service. I just smell money every time I view it! Parter perfect! BUT WAIT—even better yet you can south in the winter! Keep your bankers happy & spend the summer on the river.
- Owner Wants Offers Before the Season Starts to Pop!
Sealed bid real estate auction will be held Friday, July 20th at Noon.
KEEP YOUR BANKER HAPPY,
WALL TO WALL INCOME
- Very rarely does a bowling alley come on the market. The 6 lanes are made of perfect natural maple wood. Property holds a liquor license and a rented lower level apartment. BUT WAIT, IT GETS BETTER—we will entertain an exchange before the auction.
We are the Leaders in the Sale of the Hospitality Industry!
40 years of selling & operating hospitality enterprises!
- Truck Stops
- Supper Clubs
- Gift Shops
- Meat Markets
- Ho Chunk Tribe
- Kwik Trip
- Menards R.T.C.
- Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC)
- Numerous Private Individuals, Financial Institutions & Attorneys
- Dept. of Revenue
Sold in Wisconsin
- La Crosse
- Eau Claire
- Burr Oak
- Black River Falls
- Winona, MN
- Wisconsin Dells
- Limited Time Listing
- Conventional Listing
- Open Inspection
- Sealed Bid Auction
- Creative Financing Ideas
- Very Competitive Fees
- Equipment Auctions
- Website Listing
- Preparation & Staging
- Appraisal of Real Estate and/or Equipment
- We Co-op with Brokers Statewide