Land & Farm Listings
THIS IS NOT A STORY, THIS IS FOR REAL!
- Pristine hunting, camping and 65,000 worth of timber! Next to government land. Would you believe the owner will divide? The owner may even entertain a land contract.
- “Did I tell you I have three waterfalls and a modern 4BR, 2Ba home and a garage to die for? I started counting deer and lost count! Big boys only!” Barns and pole buildings for that hobby or work. All this on 204 acres!
- Right on Burr Oak, the edge of downtown between Melrose & Mindora.
Barre Mills – Drectrah Road – 235 Acres
(Off Cty. Rd. OA/Borders Fox Hollow Golf Course)
This is a ONE OF A KIND Deal!!
- Asking Price: $9,700 per acre – 25% down.
- Approximately 100 acres wooded land – Balance cropland
- *Seller may divide and wants land contract.
- *Closing January 2018.
- Very Seldom for La Crosse County.
- Call broker for more details and aerial maps.
- The leader in the marketing of agricultural property.
(Between Melrose & Mindoro)
WATERFALLS, DEER & BEARS, OH MY!
- Even George Washington never believed a dollar could stretch this far.
- Listen up—4br, 1st floor laundry room, heated 4 car garage (man cave), 36 x 120ft pole building and 2 stall horse barn.
- 70 acres of tillable land and 124 acre pristine woods with 3 waterfalls and snowmobile trails..it goes on and on.
- This is cash cow at a calves price. Did I tell you the owner will divide & maybe even provide financing!?!