Land & Farm Listings
Grimm Rd, Hillsboro
E16616 Grimm Rd, Hillsboro, WI 54634
- Breathtaking views everywhere you look at this country estate. A 1/2 mile private land leads into a secluded and secure valley hidden within hills and cliffs. Drift gently to sleep in your own tranquil nature preserve and wake to the sounds of meadow, streams, and woodlands that have been managed for decades to promote native hardwood trees- wildflowers and wildlife. Relax under the gazebo beside one of two large ponds.
- Two well-maintained homes say comfort and tasteful quality. Each home has at least 4 bedrooms and 2 or 3 full baths. They vary in other amenities that include brick, oak and cedar features,solid-core doors, central vac, cozy fireplaces, geothermal heat/AC, cedar closets, open or screened porches that overlook beautiful perennial gardens, ponds, a stream that runs the main valley.
- P.S. Huge Tool, Paintings, Guns, Household Auction Saturday, May 9th & Saturday, May 23rd. Mark your calendars!
Can You Believe?
30 acres of prime hunting land right outside of Holmen on County Road W.
This is HOT and the season is close!
Priced at only $3,800 per Acre!
(Between Melrose & Mindoro)
WATERFALLS, DEER & BEARS, OH MY!
- Even George Washington never believed a dollar could stretch this far.
- Listen up—4br, 1st floor laundry room, heated 4 car garage (man cave), 36 x 120ft pole building and 2 stall horse barn.
- 70 acres of tillable land and 124 acre pristine woods with 3 waterfalls and snowmobile trails..it goes on and on.
- This is cash cow at a calves price. Did I tell you the owner will divide & maybe even provide financing!?!
THIS IS NOT A STORY, THIS IS FOR REAL!
- Pristine hunting, camping and 65,000 worth of timber! Next to government land. Would you believe the owner will divide? The owner may even entertain a land contract.
- “Did I tell you I have three waterfalls and a modern 4BR, 2Ba home and a garage to die for? I started counting deer and lost count! Big boys only!” Barns and pole buildings for that hobby or work. All this on 204 acres!
- Right on Burr Oak, the edge of downtown between Melrose & Mindora.