Land & Farm Listings
Lot 1 Sparkenburg Road, Holmen, WI 54636
- Est. Acreage: 4.58
- Taxes: $5,896
- Directions: Just Southeast of exit ramp for highway 35 and 53 Trempealeau exit
- Zoning: Industry/Commerce
- Water/Waste Available: Water municipal, Sewer
- Sell in Entirety
HAVE YOU SEEN ME LATELY?
I am looking mighty pretty. My playmates are a new large kwik trip, several new homes +++.
In case you forgot, i am at the intersection of hwy 35 and 93 – village of holmen. You can purchase me for only $595,000 for all 4.58 acres!!!
Call Jon today!
THIS IS NOT A STORY, THIS IS FOR REAL!
- Pristine hunting, camping and 65,000 worth of timber! Next to government land. Would you believe the owner will divide? The owner may even entertain a land contract.
- “Did I tell you I have three waterfalls and a modern 4BR, 2Ba home and a garage to die for? I started counting deer and lost count! Big boys only!” Barns and pole buildings for that hobby or work. All this on 204 acres!
- Right on Burr Oak, the edge of downtown between Melrose & Mindora.