Facts You Should Know
Are you familiar with the
Sealed Bid Auction Method
of Real Estate Marketing?
What is it really? How does it work?
What is the benefit? Am I obligated with the result?
How long does it take to get results?
What’s the cost? How successful is it?
Answers: The Sealed Bid Auction Method of Real Estate Marketing consists of a blend of a conventional listing with access to the entire MLS system and an auction. It requires a minimum of two formal “open for inspection” times during which due diligence bid packets are handed out. Potential buyers may or may not tender an offer during this process. With this process completed, a formal bid opening occurs approximately 1 week later (the property usually sells prior to this stage). The top 3 bids will be able to perform in the auction. Once this final bid is realized and completed Seller has 1 bid if he so elects to entertain to use it.
Seller may elect to accept, counter or alter the offer. Buyer will accompany written offer with a non-refundable, pre-determined cashier’s check as earnest money applied to purchase price. If seller cannot close because of misrepresentation to buyer, buyer may rescind offer. Buyer and seller pay no fees to broker if results are not achieved in selling property. Commission is very competitive with market.
It’s an intense 6 week marketing program. Not For All Sellers. It packs a wallop quietly but successfully. In 2015 we sold $2,816,000 of real estate by this method state wide. None reached the 3rd stage of the marketing program.
We’ll Sell Real Estate
Conventional or Sealed Bid Auction
Licensed Auctioneer & Real Estate Broker 30+ years
40+ years experience marketing real estate
GRI • CRS • SRES credentials
MLS – competitive fees
And now there is even more to offer buyers and sellers!
Included FREE in all transactions the ultimate
For 13 months (not just 12 months) no worries!
Buyer is insured for unknown expenses for over 17 home components from the doorbell to the HVAC units. Relax potential buyers and add peace of mind knowing their budget is protected if a malfunction occurs.
The Basic Home Buyer warranty is provided by Rainbow Realty with Options to upgrade to higher packages!
Which Warranty is Right for you?
Seller Coverage activated anytime during listing upon acceptance by UHP
Optional Riders for home buyer only
- Additional Built-in Microwave – $10 each
- Additional Range, Wall Oven, Cooktop, Refrigerator, Built-in Dishwasher – $35 each
- Septic System/Sewer Lateral Cleaning – $60 each
- Additional Water Heater or Well Pump – $75 each
- Additional Heating or Air Conditioning System – $100 each
- Swimming Pool, Spa or Combination Pool/Spa – $225 each
Why are we the best?
Founded in 1992, we are a regional home warranty company located in Madison, WI. Our calculated growth throughout the Midwest allows us to continue to offer that “small local company” service we all appreciate.
Whether you choose the Basic, Elite or Ultimate warranty, you get more items covered at a lower cost than our competitors.
…proud to provide superior customer Service, solutions and results with a friendly, personal touch for each and every one of our customers. you will receive the quick, accurate, and quality service you expect!
…honored and proud to work with a network of highly qualified service contractors in your community. Many of them choose to work with us exclusively!
our warranty will help you sell your home
- A warranty makes your home more attractive to potential buyers by adding peace of mind knowing their budget will be protected.
- Homes with warranties generally sell faster and closer to the asking price.
- You are able to take advantage of our risk-free coverage while you’re marketing your home with a real estate professional. Payment is only required if the property closes, even if claims have been filed during the listing period.
you need a home warranty on your new home
- Relax knowing your budget will be protected when unexpected malfunctions occur.
- Have confidence you’ll be working with the most reputable service contractors in your area. We’ve don’t the “legwork” for you!
- You can renew your coverage year after year to maintain that peace of mind our program provides. Don’t worry, we will be sure to send you a renewal reminder when the time comes.